ASVCOA - Clamp On Actuator, Automatic Security Valve
Clamp On Actuator, Includes Power Supply & Manual Handle, SS Brackets, SS Nuts, SS Bolts
When connected to a home automation system, the complete Automatic Security Valve Kit enables remote control for your home’s water supply. Designed to help protect your property from water damage and give you added peace of mind, the kit also works in conjunction with automation sensors, such as a moisture detector or a water level sensor. As soon as a leak is noticed, the security valve kit can be manually operated to turn off your water supply, or if setup with sensors, it can turn off the supply automatically.
- Actuator opens and closes your home's main water valve quickly for reliable protection
- Actuator provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Compatible with major brands of automation/security systems
- Approved for drinking water applications in all 50 states
- Always good to check Actuator after each open/close operation.
- DO-IT-YOURSELF (DIY) Easy Installation
- Fits Copper Pipe Sizes: 3/4" and 1"
The kit’s high-torque electric actuator and valve connect to your water supply. Because the rugged actuator is waterproof and weatherproof, it can be installed either indoors or outdoors. This provides 24/7 remote access to the water supply.
In the box includes:
- Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
- Manual Handle
- Power Supply